Signs of mold growth:
Mildew and musty odors are a tell-tale sign that mold is growing in your property. Once you locate the source of the smell, call an expert immediately to start the remediation process.
Allergies and respiratory symptoms (such as coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc.) are the most common health hazards that result from mold damage. If people in your home or business are experiencing such symptoms, be sure that mold isn’t the culprit by calling an expert.
Dark spots on your walls, ceilings and floors are always a strong sign of mold damage. However, avoid wiping them off or trying to remove the spots yourself – call and expert immediately for a more permanent and safe solution.
Flooding or water damages
It could be a past water damage in your home or business that is not taken care of properly most of the time results in mold damage. Be sure that if you’ve experienced any recent flooding or leakages in your home to have an expert monitor any possible mold growth.
High humidity levels:
Condensation on metal and glass surfaces indicate that your home has high levels of humidity – this is a perfect environment for mold to grow. If you see an unusual amount of condensation in your home, get tested for mold growth immediately.